How’s your podcast? If you’re already podcasting, then we probably agree that podcasting can be a powerful way to communicate with prospects, employees and customers, by telling stories with the warmth of the human voice. But perhaps you know in your heart that your podcast could be better.
I’ve been using audio on the Web for about seven years, and podcasting since 2005. Along the way, I’ve managed to learn many techniques that have been helpful to me in my own podcasts and in the hundreds of podcasts I have produced for clients. And I’d like to help you too.
That’s why I’m offering a free webinar called “Take Your Podcast to the Next Level.” During this 30-minute Web-based seminar, we’ll talk about simple, practical things you can do to improve your podcast – from content to audio quality to search engine optimization (SEO).
This free webinar will take place on Wednesday, June 1, 2011 at 2 p.m. Eastern time.
Please reserve your spot today. Send an email right now to register. Attendance is limited. By the way, all you need to attend is a computer (with speakers) and an Internet connection. And perhaps a comfy chair.
Bonus: All attendees get a copy of the newly revised Podcaster’s Checklist, a three-page document filled with tips to improve your podcast.
The timing and format of this event have changed. Please note:
- The webinar will not be held on June 1 as originally scheduled.
- In late June, I will release a video that you can watch at your convenience. This video will show you some of the top ways you can improve your podcast.
- On July 14 at 2 p.m. Eastern, I will host a free 30-minute teleseminar, where you can ask questions about the video and get answers to your own podcasting questions.
- Please mark your calendar for July 14 at 2 p.m. Eastern time.
- Watch your inbox in late June for a link to the video.
- To take advantage of all this podcasting goodness, YOU MUST REGISTER. Kindly use the link in the original post, above. Thanks!